Hotel Conference Logistics:
- Please bring your laptop (Apple users should bring an adapter)
- If your presentation uses ‘sound’, inform Ms. Arrington below.
- Wi-Fi will be available in the conference and sleeping rooms.
- There will be a ‘power up’ tower in the conference room.
- Provide arrival and departure times/date/airport to Ms. Sooa Lee (email@example.com).
- Any mini bar amenities, movies, and room service cannot not be reimbursed.
- Arlington Hilton, 950 North Stafford Street, Arlington, VA 22203, Phone: (703) 528-6000
- ATM in the lobby
- Bank of America in the Atrium
- No currency exchange in the immediate vicinity
- Block Room Code: GIT
- Block Room Phone: 1-800-445-8667
- Hotel website for Achievement Conference: http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/D/DCAVAHF-GIT-20170521/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG
- Luggage storage is available for early/late checking)
- Parking is available (Overnight parking at the hotel is $20.00)
- Metro train from Reagan National Airport:Purchase roundtrip fare card in the station (signs are posted)
- Take the Blue line to Roslyn; connect to Orange line to Ballston Station exit up two escalators (or take elevator). Walk directly into the building entrance. Turn right—a sign directs you to the Hilton
- Taxi or Uber from Ronald Reagan Nation Airport DCA is $18.00- $20.00
- From Dulles there are Shuttle Services
- Taxi or Uber from Dulles International Airport IAD is $35.00- 50.00
- From BWI there are Shuttle Services (and a train)
- For more information, contact Ms. Felice Arrington, Service Manager (703)-812-5106 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cash bar (no credit cards accepted)
|Beer||$7 imported, $6 domestic|